|Basic Information on Data Protection|
|Controller||JCM Technologies, S.A.U|
|Purpose||Provision of online services
Managing website users
Commercial communications related to our services
|Legal basis||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||Data shall not be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so|
|Rights||You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, explained in additional information|
|Additional information||You may view additional, detailed information on Data Protection in the annexed clauses found at https://www.jcm-tech.com/privacy-policy/|
At JCM Technologies, S.A.U., we work to offer you the best experience possible through our products and services. In some cases, we must collect information to do so. We care about your privacy and believe that we must be transparent in this regard.
To this end, and pursuant to the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter, "GDPR") on the protection of natural persons regarding personal data processing and the free circulation of these data, Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and E-Commerce Service (hereinafter, "LSSI"), JCM Technologies, S.A.U. hereby informs the user that, as data controller, it shall add the personal data provided by users to an automated file.
- Your data are collected to improve the user experience, based on your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain on you and the reason why we do so.
- Our intent is to offer you the best experience possible. For this reason, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so while following regulations and, whenever necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belong to you. As such, if you decide not to authorise us to process them, you may request that we cease to process your data.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and to process your data according to European standards.
Who is the data controller?
|Identity||JCM Technologies, S.A.U|
|Headquarters||Costa d'en Paratge, 6 B|
|NIF (Tax ID Number)||Express consent and legitimate interest|
JCM Technologies, S.A.U. has appointed a Data Protection Officer or in-house contact person within the organisation. If you would like to make any queries regarding processing of your personal data, please contact this officer by email at email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address, and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information on payments and returns.
- IP address, date, and time when you accessed our services, the Internet browser you use, and data on the device's operating system.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the webpage; moreover, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy makes it impossible to subscribe, register, or participate in any of the promotions for which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At JCM Technologies, S.A.U., we process the information that interested parties provide to us for the following purposes:
- To manage orders or hire any of our services, whether online or at physical shops.
- To manage sending information requested of us.
- To conduct commercial actions and maintain and manage the relationship with the user, and to manage services offered through the website and information tasks. We may conduct automatic evaluations, obtain profiles, and conduct client segmentation tasks to personalise processing according to their characteristics and needs and to improve the client's online experience.
- To conduct and manage contests, drawings, or other promotional activities that may be organised.
- In some cases, it shall be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for auditing reasons, and to handle personal data from invoices, contracts, and documents to respond to client or Public Administration claims.
We hereby inform that the personal data obtained when you register as a user shall form part of the Record of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), periodically updated pursuant to the GDPR.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
Your data is processed based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent of the interested party to hire services and products, for contact forms, requests for information, or registration for e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in processing our clients' data in direct marketing actions and the interested party's express consent for everything regarding automatic evaluations and drawing up profiles.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with Public Authorities, and third-party claims.
How long do we store your data?
Processing the data for the aforementioned purposes shall continue the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected (for example, as long as the commercial relationship lasts), as well as to comply with the legal obligations stemming from data processing.
Who will receive your data?
In some cases, only when necessary, JCM Technologies, S.A.U. shall provide user data to third parties. However, data shall never be sold to third parties. External service suppliers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom JCM Technologies, S.A.U. works may use data to provide the pertinent services. However, they shall not use this information for their own purposes or to grant it to third parties.
JCM Technologies, .S.A.U. attempts to guarantee the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service suppliers respect confidentiality and have suitable measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is processed according to data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be revealed to public bodies or other parties; only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations shall be revealed.
Personal data may also be shared with other group companies.
Where are your data stored?
In general, data are stored inside the EU. When data are sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we ensure a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Regulations (BCR) or because they are bound to the "Privacy Shield."
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You may send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to provisions in the GDPR, you may request:
- Right to access: you may ask for information on the personal data we have on you.
- Right to rectification: you may communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to deletion and to be forgotten: you may request deletion after blocking your personal data.
- Right to limitation on processing: this is restriction on processing of personal data.
- Right to opposition: you may withdraw consent to data processing, opposing their further processing.
- Right to transferability: in some cases, you may request a copy of personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading for transfer to another controller.
- Right to not be subject to automated decision-making: you may request that decisions not be made that are only based on automated processing, including drawing up profiles, that has legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary to fulfil legal obligations be deleted.
Moreover, if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your data, you may file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is liable for the exactness and truthfulness of the data provided?
The user is the sole party responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data included. JCM Technologies, S.A.U. is exempt for all liability in this regard. In any event, users guarantee and answer for the exactness, validity and authenticity of personal data provided, and commit to keep said data duly updated. The user undertakes to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. JCM Technologies, S.A.U. reserves the right to end the services hired by users in the event that the data they have provided is false, incomplete, inexact, or out-of-date.
JCM Technologies, S.A.U. shall not be held liable for the truthfulness of information that it has not provided and for which another source is indicated, and therefore shall not be held liable in any way for hypothetical harm that may come about from using said information.
JCM Technologies, S.A.U. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on its webpages, and may even limit or not permit access to said information. JCM Technologies, S.A.U. is exempt from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided by JCM Technologies, S.A.U. provided that this information comes from sources outside JCM Technologies, S.A.U.
Moreover, the user certifies that they are older than 14 years of age and hold the legal capacity necessary to grant consent for their personal data to be processed.
How do we process personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically intended for minors. However, in the event that one of them is intended for individuals under fourteen years of age, pursuant to article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD, Spanish Data Protection Act), JCM Technologies, S.A.U. shall require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific, and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the minors' personal data. In this case, the DNI (National ID Document) or another form of identification belonging to the individual granting consent shall be required.
For those older than fourteen, their data may be processed with the user's consent, except for cases where the Law requires parents' or guardians' consent.
Which security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
JCM Technologies, S.A.U. has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels, and attempts to install other additional technical resources and measures within its reach to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of personal data provided to JCM Technologies, S.A.U.
JCM Technologies, S.A.U. shall not be held liable for hypothetical harm or damage that may stem from interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or interruptions in operation of this electronic system, due to causes outside JCM Technologies, S.A.U., for delays or blocks in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the internet system or in other electronic systems, or damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interruptions beyond JCM Technologies, S.A.U.'s control. Notwithstanding, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites