ACTIVAGO · CONNECT · FLAT868 · AED868
- Active antenna with built-in 868 MHz.
- Communication: BUS-LIN y BUS-S.
- Allows for the reception points to be multiplied and to increase the range of the system, connecting several antennas in parallel.
- Works as a buffer, receiving codes and re-transmitting them to the receiver by cable.
- Can be used as an interface with DCS equipment.
- Power supply: 12Vdc.
- Standby/Op. consumption 14mA / 36mA.
- BUS-LIN cable length: cable cross-sections 0.22/0.35/0.5 mm2 up to 100/150/200 m, respectively. Category 5 cable.
- BUS-S: cable length: cable cross-sections 0.22/0.35/0.5 mm2 up to 100/150/200 m, respectively. Category 5 cable.
- Operating temperature -20ºC a +85ºC.
- Built-in antenna.
- IP54 (IP65 with gland).
- Size: 25 x 80 x 35 mm.
- Allows for the Free system groups to be identified (FreeT and FreeTH)
Greater reliability and a feeling of extended wireless range of users
- With the APS (Approaching System) transmission system, the transmitter button can be pressed outside the receiver range. The transmitter will repeatedly send the signal while the user approaches his garage door until the door opens.
- Allows for reception points to be multiplied and system range increased.
- Use JCM 868/433 MHz transmitters with the 433 MHz JCM range or in any station operating with Wiegand or Clock & Data protocols.
- Allows for the GROUPS of the FREE system (FREE T and FREE TH) to be identified.
- High security rolling code system with more keying bits.
- The installer can personalise the transmitter using the installer code.
Easy of use
- They simplify the work of the installer and reduce technical interventions and wiring work to a minimum (only 3 wires).
User's manual UM_3200240_CONNECT_EN.pdf (450.5 KB)Declaration of conformity CE_CONNECT_EN.pdf (64.8 KB)
User's manual UM_3200241_ACTIVAGO_EN.pdf (106.8 KB)Declaration of conformity CE_ACTIVAGO_EN.pdf (64.9 KB)