What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and that is downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the webpage to store and retrieve information on your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and help to have a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from whence the cookies are sent and that processes the data, we can distinguish between our own cookies and third-party cookies. Cookies may also be classified based on the amount of time that they remain stored on the user's browser, as session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the collected information is being processed, cookies may be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services it offers (such as those that remember items in a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: so that the user can access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: to impede or hamper attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: called plug-ins, these are for sharing contents on social media.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the controller to monitor user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: these are to manage advertising spaces on the website.
- Targeted advertising cookies: like the ones above, these are to manage advertising spaces on the website based on information collected on the user's behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user's profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to discover which country the user is in.
Authorisation for cookie use
How to modify cookie settings
You may restrict, block or delete cookies from JCM Technologies, S.A.U. or any other web page, using your browser. The operation is different on each browser. You can find how to do so in the help menu of your browser, where the procedure for deletion is set forth. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explore
If you disable cookies, it is possible that the webpage may not function correctly, or you may not be able to access certain functions on the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different kinds of cookies are used on the website for different purposes. Below is a list of the cookies used:
- PHPSESSID: The PHPSESSID cookie is a native programming technical cookie. This cookie only remains on your device until you close the browser.
Modification of Conditions