|12V ac/dc ±10%|
|13,56 MHz & 868 MHz (DLX500 R)|
- Can be installed indoors and outdoors.
- Possibility of using different elements activation (transmitters, transmitters with bi-technology, proximity, proximity keys and cards).
- High security rolling code system with more keying bits.
- The first transmitter programmed in the equipment will be personalised with your installer code. ASSISTANT and PROG-MAN programming tools can also be used.
Flexibility and speed when programming equipment
- The transmitters and proximity equipment are programmed by radio without mechanical contact.
Easy of use
- They simplify the work of the installer and reduce technical interventions and wiring work to a minimum (only 3 wires).
Simplified community installation management
The following is available with the ASSISTANT programming tool:
- Database with all equipment, transmitters and proximity cards/tags provided in each installation.
- Possibility of assigning standby codes. Functional transmitters, cards and tags can be sold and supplied without the need to visit the installation.
- Stolen or lost transmitters, cards and tags can be replaced by new, functional ones without the need to visit the installation.
- Registrations via PIN, 1 4-digit code can be allocated to a receiver and all transmitters/proximity elements must have the same PIN to be programmed in the equipment. 2 PIN codes per transmitter is permitted. Also available with the PROGMAN portable programming tool.
- Possibility of personalising devices with the installer code.
- Configuration of equipment parameters such as forbidding the radio and manual programming of devices.
Product's sheet PS_EA815_DLX500_EN.pdf (219.6 KB)Declaration of conformity CE_DLX_EN.pdf (64.9 KB)