- The system works with a menu tree.
- Compatible with old panels that were previously configured with the PROG-MAN programmer.
- The configuration menu of old panels is very similar to the ‘Config.Panels’ on the PROG-MAN equipment.
- The configuration menu of VERSUS panels enables the configuration of the new VERSUS panels.
Speedy programming of equipment
- 868 MHz radio communication.
- Comunication with panels can be by cable, radio or RFid.
- It has 13.56 MHz ISO 15693 RFid transceiver to connect to the VERSUS panel configuration without power or connection to the panel. It can also be inside the packaging.
- Inputs, 13-key keypad, mini-USB connector to charge batteries and update software, female RJ-45 connector to connect to the panel by cable.
- All the detailed parameters are accessible on the website.
With the VERSUSPROG programming tool, you have:
- Three basic functionalities: configuring VERSUS, configuring other panels, and configuring the programmer.
- The VERUS panels menu configuration structure is the following:
- The parameters to be configured and the equipment on the configuration menu structure of other panels are the same as those on PROG-MAN.
- The language, settings, shortcut keys, types of batteries and service mode can be configured on the equipment.
- When rechargeable batteries are used, there is the option of charging them up slowly with the programmer.
Product's sheet PS_EC05_VERSUSPROG_EN.pdf (385.0 KB)User's manual UM_VERSUSPROG_EN.pdf (173.5 KB)Declaration of conformity CE_VERSUSPROG_EN.pdf (63.3 KB)