The cookies used on our website are our own and third-party ones, and allow us to store and access information about the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics, predefined by the user, as well as following and analysing the activity that takes place, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. JCM Technologies does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
Nonetheless, you can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies, or you can select those you wish to install and those you do not, by using one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
Google Chrome (in the Tools menu)
Settings > Advanced > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies
Further information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu)
Internet options > Privacy > Advanced
Options > Privacy > Cookies
Further information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
Further information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Further information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/en/cookies.html
On its Website JCM Technologies uses:
|This cookie keeps track of the number of times that a user has been on a site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit was.||– Google Privacy Centre|
|Google Analytics||__utmb||This cookie helps to calculate how long a user’s visit lasts by storing the time at which they entered.||– Google Privacy Centre|
|Google Analytics||__utmc||This cookie helps to calculate how long a user’s visit lasts by storing the time at which they left the site.||– Google Privacy Centre|
|Google Analytics||__utmz||This cookie keeps track of where visitors come from, which search engine was used, on what link they clicked, the keywords used and from where in the world they accessed the page.||– Google Privacy Centre|
|Google Analytics||__utmli||These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when the first and the last time they visited the website was. It also calculates when a session has ended, the origin of the user, and the keywords used.||– Google Privacy Centre|
On other JCM Technologies sites, third-party cookies are installed to all visitors, although they may not be registered users in the corresponding platforms:
- JCM Technologies on Facebook. Cookies: datr, reg_fb_gate and reg_fb_ref. Their aims are described on the Facebook Cookies Page.
- JCM Technologies on Twitter. Cookies: guest_id, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, original_referer and _twitter_sess. Their aims are described on the Twitter Privacy Page.
- JCM Technologies on LinkedIn. Cookies: JSESSIONID, visit, bcookie, S-LI-IDC, L1e, X-LI-IDC, _qca, RT, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, leo_auth_token, lang. Their aims are described on the LinkedIn Cookies Page.
- JCM Technologies on Google+, maps and local. Cookies: test_cookie, NID, OTZ, PREF. Their aims are described on the Google Cookies Page.
- JCM Technologies on Instagram. Their aims are described on the Instagram Cookies Page.